Monday, January 19, 2009

Yummy Cookies!

Last night I was going to make a fruit pizza. Well, the more I was looking at the dough I thought I could do cookies and everyone could have individual's. So, I baked the sugar cookies. Made the cream cheese frosting which consisted of a block of cream cheese, 4 TBSP of powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 TBSP milk. Frosted the cookies and added strawberries.


Since Eric had the flu he was home from work sick today. Which kind of put a kink in what I got accomplished since I had to take care of him. But, I was able to start some painting that I wanted to do. I have a sign above my cabinets that says "HOME". You can see it in the previous post about my kitchen. This sign is burgandy in color and since I have nothing really burgandy in my home any more. I decided to paint it black.
I also decided to paint a mirror frame that I had in the mud room black as well. The light pine color just wasn't matching. I am pleased that I was able to turn these into pieces that I really like instead of going and buying something new. Baby steps!!

And here is the "home" sign finished and in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment