Friday, January 23, 2009

What a lovely day!!!

Can I just say that my kids are the best!! I had to take a picture of the drawing that Joey made for me to surprise me. His handwriting isn't the best but the sentence says "I like to love Mom!". He is such a sweetheart and I am so very blessed to have all of my boys!!



A small project that Jenn and I decided on. This small table was in my bedroom. The dining room really needed something in the corner. So, it started as a light pine color. I was going to attempt to distress it but after I began I just don't think I can do it. So, I left it black. I love it!!




Her it is all finished in the dining room. On the bottom shelf is a tablecloth that was giving to me by my Grandmother who has passed. It was a wedding giff that her and my Grandpa were given.



And, here's the whole dining room.


I made one of my first trips to Goodwill today. I am hoping to find some Vintage things to have in the house. I have to show one of the things I found. The cookie jar below matches one of the colors in my back splash. I love it and it was $2.99!! I have to say that my husband did a wonderful job on the back splash. He is the best!! He put alot of time and effort into it and I appreciate it so very much!!






No comments:

Post a Comment