Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Day!!!!

Well, since the boys didn't have school due to the blowing snow and wind chills well below zero, one would think we could have slept in a bit. But, at least I was up at normal time, worrying about Eric driving to work. But, while I was up alone drinking my coffee - I was able to finish a scarf that I had started for a friend.

Here is a picture of Blake modeling it after he got up:





I was able to get a roast in the crock pot and start a new bread recipe that I am trying. Artisan bread and I found it on another blog http://iloveyoualldaylong.blogspot.com/2009/01/little-baking-from-recipes-found-on.html. I am anxiously awaiting to see if it turns out.


The boys being home from school are playing well together at the moment. The have built some Geo trax train tracks to drive their trains on.











I was also able to apply my Upper Case living quote to my laundry room wall. I am really happy with the way it turned out:




Actually a pretty productive day so far. Now on to the cleaning!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote you put in the your laundry room! Very pretty! I love the scarf too. I wish I could do that. ::sigh:: Someday I will learn. :)

    ReplyDelete