Friday, January 16, 2009

Cleaning and Organizing


Yesterday was another snow day for my kids. We didn't leave the house at all due to the -30 temperatures. So, while I decided to clean and organize the office, Joey played a reading game on the computer and Blake took a nap.


I went through papers and shredded and filed and shredded and filed. It took a while but I am now ready for the new year of paperwork. And, the office is looking much better now.










I dusted and vacuumed the office. I took out the last of the Christmas/ Snowman decorations. So, we are back to normal. I also applied a wall sticker to this wall over the weekend.












Even though I didn't accomplish anything extra special yesterday. I do feel like a got a good amount of work done with the help from the two boys.



I hope you have a wonderfulday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment