Monday, January 12, 2009

My first attempt at a blog

Today in the middle of surfing and reading some really good blogs. I thought I would make an attempt at one.

My name is Chrissy and I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of two perfect little boys and wife of 11 years to my high school sweetheart. I am so blessed in so many ways!! But, mostly I love my job as a wife and mother.

Today was typical Monday. Trying to get back in the groove after the weekend crazies. Then throw in an early out from school due to an approaching blizzard and all of a sudden my day was not so typical. I did, however, get an extra couple hours with my oldest son and my husband who came home early.

Hopefully, someday I will get the hang of this!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your already doing a great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. ;) I look forward to readying more from yours. :)

    ReplyDelete