Saturday, January 17, 2009

Projects Projects!!


Saturday is our day to work on the things on the house that still need finished. Today we are working on the master bath. It still needs a bit of work - when it is finished I will post pictures. But, I sported my new Tool Belt this morning to help Eric with the work. I found this on a little shop on Etsy.com.




See the hammer!!! But, it's still pink!!

Before I made dinner I decided to clean up the kitchen and take some pictures. It was not feeling very homey to me today. Does anyone have any ideas?



















I tried a new recipe for dinner. It was definetly a "Do Over" which means we will have it again.

It was Fiesta Chicken Bake. I found it on another blog: http://harringtonhouse.typepad.com/my_weblog/someones_in_the_kitchen/



I changed mine a little. I used Dorito's instead of just tortilla chips.



Mixing up the chicken, cream of celery, cream of chicken, rotel, cumin and chilli powder.


Ready to go in the oven at 350 until bubbely. Don't forget the cheese!! We like lots of it!!



After dinner I finished up a gift for a friend of mine. And, here he is again modeling for me!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi...

    Just wanted to let you know, your kitchen is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete