Monday, January 26, 2009

Little of this and a little of that!


This past weekend was a bit crazy. For the first time in a very long time I got about 1 hour of sleep on Saturday night. No, I wasn't out on the town. I was at our church lock in. Sunday morning and actually all day I thought I was going to die. Seriously, it was the worst feeling I have ever had!! But, I made it and today has been slow and slightly unmotivated but I'm getting back to normal. I am so glad that those things are only once a year! Yikes!!!



Before I left Saturday night to go stay with these young middle school and high schoolers, I tried a new recipe. It was fabulous!! First, I will say that I am not a meat loaf person. Not one little bit - it's kind of ugly looking and just isn't that appealing to me. But, I found this recipe and tried it out - secretly knowing that I would have pizza at the lock in if I didn't care for it.



Stuffed Meat Loaf



2 lbs of ground beef



package of meat loaf seasoning



mix together and form into a rectangle



layer of sour cream



layer of cheese






Roll er up and bake for about an hour







So, my master bath is soooo close to being done. Eric is working on the coffee bar. Yes, coffee bar - those of you that drink coffee would understand. I have not been able to find a window treatment that I liked so i decided to make my own. Now, this is the first time I have made this type of a treatment and honestly I don't even know what you would call it.








Tomorrow Joey get his tubes in his ears. Please say a little prayer for him!! Until Next time!



Love Always,



1 comment:

  1. I don't remember getting invited. (for meatloaf not the lock in. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete