Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few of my projects. ;)

Well this morning started out rough. I'll take that back the night was rough. Blakey was awake running a fever during the night. So, he couldn't go to school today. He is better today but coughing alot and super crabby. Yikes!! I too have a cold that is affecting my day but we as Mom's push on and do what needs to be done.



So, I think my laundry room is about done. I did not stencil the wall due to threats from my dear sweet husband that he would kill me if I did. Did I mention that he doesn't like anything out of the norm. Puh! So, I decided to paint the stencil pattern on a piece of scrapbook paper and then frame that. It's ok - I think the wall would have been better. I also found a super huge glass jug at Target for $7.99 and decided the black top matched my laundry room nicely. I put powdered detergent in it and I love it!! Yes, Jenn - I am crazy but not as crazy as you!!! ;)












While Blake was napping. I tore into the pantry and reorganized it. It had been driving me crazy for some time. So, it was time to deal with it. I really dislike the wire shelving but I made the most of it and after about 2 hours I present to you the newly organized pantry. Sorry the picture is the wrong way. ;)




OH my gosh!! That's soooo much better!!!


Thanks for stopping in!!


Love Always,


1 comment:

  1. very nice.. i love the glass jug.. i have a similar one.. but its plastic.. pantry looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete