Friday, January 16, 2009

Back to School!!!!

There was finally school today after a late start. So, the boys were seperated after being together for well - way too long!! But, after school they sure were happy to see each other!!! They played and played together with very little fighting. I was so happy!!!



Blake did not like having to model the last scarf I made and then find out that it was not for him. So, after a long debate about whether or not boys should wear scarfs - here he is with his new BLUE scarf. He wore it around thinking he was a super hero!!!




One of my first attempts at being thrifty. I had been wanting those personzlized framed letters from Pottery Barn. But, since I am turning over a new leaf and being less impulsive with my spending. I found some frames in the basement that I wasn't using and printed a couple "T"'s on some white paper and framed them. I don't think they turned out too bad for a spur of the moment craft.






We have had a long but productive day. I hope this weekend we will get lots of projects finished!! Maybe our Master bath. A girl can dream!!!


Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. I like the letters...classy. Very impressive with the thriftiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bud thinks you need a part time job.

    ReplyDelete