Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jenn's coming!!!

I am so excited that I am going to have company tomorrow. Jenn and Dylan are coming for a visit tomorrow. We are going to "fix" my house and make it feel more homey and inviting. You have no idea how very excited I am!! I have had the feeling lately that my home does not have the warm inviting feeling that I would like it to have. It has more of the - please don't touch anything feel. Although, I would like everything to be in it's place and be neat and tidy - I would also like it to be a home and feel welcoming and lived in. If any of that makes sense. I have high hopes that tomorrow we can get things figured out without having to to spend a bunch of money. Jenn you have your work cut out for you!!


I finished two more scarfs over the weekend. One is for Jenn and the other was suppose to be for Joey but he decided that it was too "girly" for him to wear to school. So, I have some fleece that has Lightening McQueen on it that I will make one for him out of.




Here's hoping that I'll have lots to report back with tomorrow!!!


Love Always,


2 comments:

  1. Chrissy, your home has that feeling because of the love you have in your heart! There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever! {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am stressed, the pressure is on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete