Monday, March 9, 2009

Yummy Cake and Cookies!!!



So, what do you do when you get stressed? I tend to bake and bake and bake a little more.




I saw a 12 layer cake recipe on this blog:

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/


So, I decided to make it for a good friend's birthday. It was rather involved and ended up being a 11 layer cake because I had to sample a layer. Yummy!!!



This was a serious cake!! It felt like it was 10 pounds!!

Then today I had to make a dessert for my son's school - since the teachers have conferences the parents make meals to take in for them in the evening. I made 80 sugar cookies with the school initial and mascot. I love making sugar cookies!!! They are so much fun!!!

Tomorrow is a big day for Blake. He has a doctor's appointment. Please keep him in your prayers!!

Love Always,

Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. the cake and cookies look delicious! I love that you made the school initial and mascot. I need to learn how to bake! :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete