Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy Coasters

Well, I got this idea from Jenn. She and her kids made these at Christmas. I thought it was a great idea!! So, my boys made a few. So, we bought the .12 tile at Menards and the special acrylic markers from Michaels. The boys created pictures on the tile.




They had to bake for 35 minutes after they dried for 24 hours. I had a bunch of the felt pads so we put those on the bottom. They are cute and will make a great little gift. Thanks Jenn!!!
Love Always,
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy!

    The coasters came out so cute! I love them! I actually tried and made 4 decoupage coasters. They came out good.

    I am really sorry about the frames. Its just been a little crazy around here. I promise I will do one tomorrow!

    :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I sent you an email last week! You won the giveaway on my blog. Sorry to leave it in a comment. Just trying to get ahold of you. I do love the coaster idea though for when my daughter is older!

    ReplyDelete