Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, I got the itch to paint something after a friend started in on her home. So, the pantry became a darker shade of brown. And, it got reorganized again. I love this color. It was going to be the color of my fireplace accent wall but had a little too much of a purple undertone. So, this is the perfect spot for the color. ;)



My $5.99 Goodwill find. Of course I was so excited to get it painted that I neglected to take a before picture. But, if you can imagine it was a wood and very used. So, I painted it black!!

And here it is. I love the legs!! It is in the dining room right now but if I ever find a buffet for in there this will find a new home.


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Love Always,
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of your pantry and WOW love your good will find! It looks great painted black!

    ReplyDelete