Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paper Crafts!!

Today was an absolute crazy day!! But, in the midst of all my running - I took about a half hour to work on some Paper crafts that I wanted to try. I had read a few different things on a couple other blogs and they looked neat so of course I wanted to try. Below are a couple of cute folders that I made with regular file folders and scrapbook paper. I love these kinds of things to make your office a little more personal. These are for Jenn because the green in them will go with her home. In the lower corner are some magnets that I made to go along with them. I saw this idea on this blog and it has step by step instructions:





I literally made about 20 in 15 minutes!!


Also, below is a journal that I made after seeing it on this blog:



It was super easy too. Just a comp notebook and some scrapbook paper and ribbon.





So, I have been looking at these canisters for ever at Target. I love the color of them. I could not bring myself to spend $50 on a canister set. Today when I went they were 50% off and I couldn't hold out any longer. I had to bring them home!!

I love them!!!


A couple other things that I changed. I am not a flowery person at all. But, over the weekend I had come across a box of old plates that I was given that had belonged to my hubby's grandma. I wasn't sure what to do with them. Today I decided that they really are rather special and so I hung them on the wall in the dining room. Again, I am not a flowery person but I think I am liking these here.




Another thing I changed in the dining room. I added these pictures under this wall saying. There is a small matting around the pictures that is the exact color of this wall.





Tomorrow will by first day of the week at home - the entire day. I cannot wait!! :)


Thanks for stopping in!!!


Love Always,












2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy!

    The magnets turned out great! Aren't they fun to make? I love the pictures under the wall saying.. so cute!

    I am also making a couple of journals to give as gifts!
    The color combination of black, white and pink looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper crafts! I've done the notebooks before, but I haven't seen the folders. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete