Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doing for Others

I have started to find that since my kids are getting older I have more time on my hands. Or maybe I have just started to realize that my home does not have to be perfect at all times. Anyway, I have started to look at ways that I can help out around the community. Volunteering and what not. I already go in and help in my sons kindergarten class once to twice a month. But, I need more than just that. I love to make crafts and work with my hands. So, I think I am going to work on baby blankets to donate for little ones. I made this one below and it took me about a day and a half working on it periodically. It is nothing fancy at all, I don't know alot of patterns. But, I hope to learn as I go. As most all of you know that I lost a baby when I was 26 weeks pregnant. So, to be able to do this and possibly donate them to someone is kind of theraputic.

Thanks for stopping in to listen!!

Love Always,

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment